The Self-Love Mindset with Tracey Lee Wallace :: Episode 4
Join us as we talk with Tracey Lee Wallace to discover how we can work through an 8-step method to become more aware of the world around us and recognize our truth.
Tracey Lee, Self-Love Master Coach and creator of The Self-Love Movement, is a wise and articulate mystic and teacher. Tracey Lee's genuine, loving, direct, no-holds-barred style facilitates a tidal wave of Love. She powerfully guides her clients to shift out of darkness and illusion into the light of their phenomenal true self. Tracey Lee is an empathic change agent for those who are truly ready for their lives to be different.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Tracey’s 8-Step Self-Loving Antidote
- “When it is meant to be birthed in the world, it will be birthed into the world.”
- “Your outside world is a reflection of your inside world.”
- “Make no decision from a place of big emotion.”
- “Fear will not fuel my decision.”
- “The thing that ages us the most is unnecessary stress.”
Links to amazing resources:
Want to leave a question for us to answer in an upcoming episode? You can leave an audio message here!
We sure hope that you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and give us a 5-star review! 🙂
So, we hope you’ll join us each week to spend some time together chasing those dreams and living your BEST life!
Tammy & Alaina
PS. Don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list so you don’t miss a single episode!