How to Start a Small Business in a Small Town :: Episode 13
Today we are joined by two entrepreneurs that are going against the grain and making changes in a small Texas town. In fact, their business is located next door to our friend Lisa Woods of East Social House.
Sajid Shaikh and Axvier Hatch have been in the medical world since a young age and their joint dreams of bringing quality care to Hutto Tx is now a reality. Not only did they open a new business but they opened one during a global pandemic on Main Street in small-town America.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 1. How to open a business in a small town
- 2. How to manage working relationship and friendship
- “It is gonna grow because that's what everyone wants.”
- “We can't let our friendship entwine with our business. We make a way for it to work.”
- “There is a level of ignorance that is acceptable.”
Links to amazing resources:
Want to leave a question for us to answer in an upcoming episode? You can leave an audio message here!
We sure hope that you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and give us a 5-star review! 🙂
So, we hope you’ll join us each week to spend some time together chasing those dreams and living your BEST life!
Tammy & Alaina
PS. Don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list so you don’t miss a single episode!