Prolapse, Wine, and Business Partnerships :: Episode 31
Hello Friends! This is a very special episode for us … as we recorded it when we were in Dallas together for a planning weekend. We both share quite a few personal things about ourselves, our families and much, much more. (Perhaps…too much more!)
In today's episode, we also discuss:
- The Yin and Yang dynamic of our business relationship and friendship.
- Why you should have a business partner or at least an accountability partner.
- Why the cheerleaders in your life aren’t the best sounding board for business decisions.
Listen now in your favorite app:
Links to some fun resources:
- Wellmind Coffee Co in Dallas
- Called Creatives Community
- Cultivate What Matters PowerSheets
- Charfen Cadence
- Culinary Dropout in Austin
We sure hope that you loved this episode as much as we did! We would be honored if you would subscribe in iTunes and add 5 stars on a review! It helps us get the word out about our show!
Here’s to living your best life!
Tammy & Alaina
PS. Don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list so you don’t miss a single episode!