Is Your WHY Strong Enough? :: Episode 33
When we think of the reasons we are in business, often “to make money” comes to mind as the first and sometimes only reason. Yes, we are in business to make money, but it's more than this. When time gets tough, what is it that gets you through? It can't be “to make money” as that isn't flowing in.
In today's episode, we discuss exactly this. The importance of a strong why that can include money as a KPI but gets to the root of people and relationships.
In today's episode, we also discuss:
- Example why's.
- Things to think about when crafting your why.
- What we discovered during our Dallas planning trip.
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals
Listen now in your favorite app:
Links to helpful resources:
- Powersheets by Cultivate What Matters
- 5 Mistakes When Setting Goals
- The Art of Setting SMART Goals by Anisa Marku
- 7 Reasons Why the “Why” is So Important
- Your Why VS The Company Why (AskGaryVee)
We sure hope that you loved this episode as much as we did! We would be honored if you would subscribe in iTunes and add 5 stars on a review! It helps us get the word out about our show!
Here’s to living your best life!
Tammy & Alaina
PS. Don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list so you don’t miss a single episode!