- Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn't mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don't violate our copyright.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in the specified areas of the members-only forum. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forum.
- Please use your own name when posting to the members-only forum. Do not impersonate anyone else. We want to get to know YOU better!
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed. Remember the saying “if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all”!
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in members-only forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the members-only forum. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming and will absolutely, under no uncertain terms, will be tolerated.
- When you post content in the members-only forum, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc., the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the members-only forum, or even have their subscription terminated.